Thank you for your interest in Superior Tool. We will review your resume shortly. If you are found to be a qualified candidate for the position you are applying for, we will contact you soon.
We offer 401K, health benefits, dental, life, and competitive wages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Welding Repair Technician
Level of Education: High School Diploma Required
Superior Tool Rental has been servicing its customers since 1995 with the most recognized service and equipment in the industry. Superior’s customers range from some of the world’s largest contractors, industrial plants and factories, to local mechanical, electrical and steel erection. To assist our growing business, Superior Tool Rental is looking to hire a Welder Repair Technician. Superior expects this individual to repair power tools and welders, have an advanced knowledge of electrical power tools, MIG, TIG, STICK welding and the ability to troubleshoot welding equipment issues. The Welder Repair Technician will support the Superior team by having excellent communication skills, and performing quality work to ensure customer satisfaction and proper functioning of Superior equipment rentals. Successful Support Staff will have an upbeat attitude and provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of Superior’s growing customer base.
- Repair welding equipment
- Calibrate equipment
- Work safely with the appropriate PPE
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
- Diagnose equipment issues
- Ensure all equipment is functional for customers
- Troubleshoot welding equipment, welders, and power tools in need of repair
- Resolve electrical issues with welders and power tools
- Track all repair activity
- Assist team members with electrical knowledge
- Communicates with service manager on status of jobs
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-5 years of welding repair experience
- Background in welding, fabrication, electrician, or service technician
- Industry experience
- Ability to problem solve on the job
- Ability to maintain schedule flexibility to meet job needs
- Ability to work OT as needed
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
Please submit your name, contact information, position you’re applying for, and resume below. Or you can simply send your resume, contact information, and preferred position to email@example.com