STANDARD SERIES JAWS
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress System fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
- ProPress (copper) 1/2″- 2″
- Compatible only with RIDGID Standard Series pressing tools
- Backed by full RIDGID Lifetime Warranty
ProPress XL-C Rings
- Patented ring design to make pressed connections for 2 1/2″ – 4″ copper or stainless steel tube.
- XL-C Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw include patented swiveling feature that allows the tool to connect to the ring at any angle relative to the tubing be placed +/- 90°, relative to the tubing being pressed, allowing greater access in tight spaces.
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress XL-C fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
- Compatible only with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, or RP 340).
- V2 Actuator Jaw features new jaw identification clips, for fast, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.
- Press connections can be made on a “wet” system.
- Flameless system eliminates the need for hot work permits.
- For use with Viega MegaPress and MegaPressG fittings.
- 1/2″ to 2″ commercially available black iron pipe.