This four-bladed vaneaxial fan is called a Jet Fan because a high-velocity jet of compressed air is ejected from the trailing edge of the blade. This results in the forward rotation of the fan wheel, just like a jet plane is pushed forward by the high-velocity jet of air ejected from the rear of the jet engine.
20″ Pneumatic Jet Fan
- Operates on compressed air
- Use for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available
- Suited for ventilation of tanks, process vessels, or other confined areas for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting and other operations
- Rated operating pressure 40-110 PSI
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air
- Use as blower or exhauster
- Heaviest-duty fan in the industry
Now go add some variable products!